jeezlouisexo: October Favourites 2016

Saturday 29 October 2016

October Favourites 2016


Hey everyone! I know that this post is a little bit late but I've just had my new desk delivered and had the joys of trying to build it without having a meltdown. 
*spoiler alert: I'm not insane (yet)* 
Today's post is going to be my monthly favourites from October and it's definitely a mixture of stuff, not just beauty and makeup haha!

The first thing I practically have to put on my favourites list and that is my dog, Dexter! Ross and I adopted him from a local rescue and he's settled in so well! We were originally going to get a puppy but then we realised how nice it would be to give another dog a second chance at a forever home so we couldn't say no! My camera roll on my phone is already full of photos of him too!

Up next, I recently entered a giveaway on Twitter to win the Girls With Attitude Fairytale Brush Collection. I'm sure most bloggers and Youtubers have them, so I was so excited when I found out that I'd won them! They're absolutely stunning and are super soft, I'm not even sure if I'll use them because they're just too pretty to ruin!

Another beauty/makeup item I've been loving this month is the Ultra Contour Kit from Makeup Revolution. I bought the powder version as I'm not too keen on cream contouring just because I have quite oily skin. This contour kit is sooo good, it has 6 matte contour/highlight shades and then 2 shimmer highlighters which are all super pigmented! I think it was only around £8 too which is a steal for such a good product!

After briefly seeing them at Leeds Festival in August, I've been obsessed with Mowbeck's song Talkabout. I'm going to end up getting sick of it soon because I just have it on repeat all day!! If anyone else, like me, is into indie/rock music then I'd definitely recommend checking them out. I can't really compare them to any other band because they have such a different sound to anything I've heard before but they are definitely worth a listen!

The last thing I've been loving this month is the tv show Dexter. I'd never seen it before so when Ross suggested we start watching it, I was very excited. We've just finished Season 1 and I'm pretty sure we watched it all over 2 days. Oops! I know I'm probably really late to the party since it was first released in 2006 but I'm honestly hooked!

That's all for this month's favourites, I hope you enjoyed reading about them. 
What have you been loving this month? 





No comments:

Post a Comment