jeezlouisexo: Birchbox November 2016

Sunday 13 November 2016

Birchbox November 2016

Hello again! Today, I have an unboxing and review of this month’s Birchbox which features a collaboration with Tatler, giving you a discount on their monthly magazine subscription!
This month's box also included their Christmas gift guide featuring lots of great products perfect for anyone beauty and makeup obsessed.



The first item I pulled out of the box is a hair brush from Wet Brush Pro. This is such a cute little brush and is perfect for throwing in my handbag. Apparently it can be used wet or dry which is great for whenever you’re in a rush getting out of the bath/shower and need to quickly chuck your hair up!



Up next is an eyebrow pencil from Bbrowbar. I’ve never heard of this company before which is good because I love trying new products! This pencil is in the shade Indian Chocolate and after swatching I feel like it might not be the right shade for my brows since I have dark hair. It has a very creamy texture and seemed to take forever to wipe off my hand which is perfect if the weather’s not too great because then at least you know you’re brows won’t budge haha!


The next product I picked up is a leave-in conditioner from Beauty Protector. I’ve received a few items from this brand before and I’m almost certain that they’re exclusive to Birchbox. This conditioner comes in a handy spray bottle and is designed to help detangle the hair and leave it feeling silky smooth. I’ve never tried a leave-in conditioner like this before so I can’t wait to use this and see what kind of wonders it does for my hair!


Another brand I’ve received items from is Nuxe and this month I got their face moisturising cream. I’ve tried a few of their products and I really liked them so I’m excited to use this! I normally don’t splurge on anything special as a moisturiser as most of them just do the same thing regardless of the price but I’m SO tempted to purchase the full version of this moisturiser because it’s just so good! It has such a lovely scent and makes my skin feel softer than ever!



The last item in this Birchbox is a lip primer from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. I’ve heard of this company but never tried any of their products but after trying this primer, I might have to look at what else they have to offer! This primer has a lovely minty smell which actually made my lips tingle a little when I used it which made me feel like they were a little bit plumper than usual! Although it only comes in a small tube, a little does go a long way! It makes my lips feel so smooth and hydrated and also kept my lipstick on all day with no need for re-applying!

That’s everything in this month’s Birchbox, I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment