jeezlouisexo: Blogmas Day 12 | Furry Friend Tag

Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas Day 12 | Furry Friend Tag


Before I get started with today's post, I'd like to apologise for my absence over the last 2 days. Ross and I were visiting his family over the weekend and I completely forgot to schedule any posts like an absolute nitwit. Anyway, today I'm doing the Furry Friend Tag, I didn't get tagged by anyone but I'm gonna do it anyway 'cause I'm obsessed with my not so little fur baby!

What is your pets name?
Dexter

What kind of pet is it and what breed?
He's a dog, and he's a Lurcher

How long have you had your pet friend?
We've had him for 3 months

How did you get your pet?
We adopted him from Jerry Greens Dog Rescue

How old is your pet?
He's 3 years old

What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
Sometimes he gets in a crazy mood and spins round on the spot around 10 times then runs away haha!

What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
When Ross and I moved into our house, we both said we wanted a dog and it didn't feel like our home without one. Now we have Dexter, I wouldn't be without him!

What are some of your favourite past times with your pet?
We love to go on long walks (how romantic) but most of the time we just nap together and cuddle.

What are nicknames that you call your pet?
Usually Dex, Dexie Doo or Doggo, he answers to neither of them though haha!

If you'd like to keep up to date with Dexter's daily antics, I made him an Instagram account just so I didn't fill my own feed up with his photos. You can find him here!



No comments:

Post a Comment