jeezlouisexo: Blogmas Day 15 | December Playlist

Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15 | December Playlist


This isn't a Christmas themed post but today, I thought I'd talk you through some songs I've been loving this month! I've been listening to a variety of genres in December, I like to think I have a very eclectic taste in music!

Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex
Mowbeck - Talkabout 
Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On 
DNCE - Toothbrush
Ariana Grande - Side to Side
Gnash - i hate u, i love u
Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
You Me at Six - Give
The 1975 - Somebody Else
The Weeknd - Starboy
Shawn Mendez - Mercy
Drake ft Rihanna - Too Good
Martin Garrix ft Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love
Sigala - Give Me Your Love

That's just a few of the song I've been loving this month, I do keep trying to update my Spotify and I might even do a post like this every month. Let me know what you think! What are some of your favourites this month?


2 comments:

  1. Other than all of the Christmas songs, this is basically my playlist! Shout Out To My Ex (and the entire Little Mix album) is my absolute favourite! :)

    Lizzie xx
    www.lizziegines.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome music taste! Shout out to my Ex is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete