jeezlouisexo: Birchbox February 2017

Monday 13 February 2017

Birchbox February 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you're well!
Today I have a unboxing and review of this month's Birchbox.

 This month's theme is Express Yourself and is in collaboration with Papier, giving every subscriber a voucher for 25% off their products!

The first item I pulled out of the box is a conditioning spray by Beaver Professional. This is designed to detangle and nourish frizzy hair which is perfect for me cause my hair likes to do whatever it wants and is always fly-away. This costs £21* for the full size bottle which I think is a bit steep but if it works then you can't really complain!

Up next is this gorgeous makeup brush from Spectrum. I absolutely love their brushes and have received a couple from Birchbox before, although this marble design is to die for! This is a tapered eye contour brush so is perfect for blending and smudging. This only costs £5.99* which is an absolute bargain for a makeup brush in my opinion! I'll definitely have to check out the rest of the Marbelous range!

The next product I received is a dry shampoo by SHOW Beauty, who I've never heard of before. As far as I can tell, this just works like any other dry shampoo! It costs a whopping £30* for a bottle though so it's a bit of a jump from my usual spend of £3.99 for Batiste dry shampoo! I don't think I'll purchase the full size of this but I'll definitely try it out and see if it's worth the hefty price tag!

I received this eyeshadow trio from POP Beauty, another brand I've not heard of before. This is in the shade Champagne Mocha and looks perfect for everyday wear, creating a natural looking smokey eye. This retails at £15.50* which I think is a good price for 3 shadows and all 3 shades are shimmery and very pigmented! I love testing out new eyeshadows so I can't wait to have a play with this!

The last product I received is one I didn't even see at first cause it was underneath everything else! It's a sheet mask by KEEOME which is a Korean brand who have revolutionised skincare! This mask is designed to revitalise the skin with a blend of vitamins that brighten up tired skin. Perfect for those on the go all day! This usually costs £29* for 6 masks which is a pretty good deal if you ask me! I'm a sucker for a good sheet mask so I'll definitely be using this!

To buy all these products together it would usually cost over £100 so you can't really go wrong paying £12.95 for Birchbox! Overall, I'm super happy with this month's box and I can't wait to try out the Spectrum brush with the POP Beauty eyeshadow trio!

*All prices are for full size items on birchbox.co.uk/shop*

I hope you enjoyed reading, if you'd like to sign up to Birchbox click here.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment