jeezlouisexo: How Much Is My Face Worth?

Thursday 9 March 2017

How Much Is My Face Worth?

I've seen this post floating around the blogosphere quite a lot recently and thought I'd join in. I'm basically going to talk you through all the products I use on my face on an everyday basis and how much they cost to find the total of how much my face is worth. I don't use all of these products religiously, but these are the ones I reach for the most in the morning.


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - £12.50

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - £7.99

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - £5.49

Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Kit - £8.00

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - £3.99

Benefit Sugarbomb Blusher - £24.50

Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter - £3.00


Collection Eyebrow Kit - £3.99

Rimmel Brow This Way Gel - £3.99

MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette - £4.00

Soap & Glory Thick and Fast HD Mascara - £10.50

Maybelline Gel Liner - £7.99



MAC Lipstick in 'Half n Half' - £16.50

Total - £112.44

I'm quite happy with that price to be honest! I think there's a good mix of drugstore and high-end products, and I didn't realise how much money I actually spend on makeup until now! Thankfully this tag doesn't include brushes or I'd probably be well on my way to a £200 total!
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know how much your face is worth! I'd love to read your posts if you've done this tag!

SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Such a great idea for a post���� I use the soap and glory mascara too!! It's one of my faves��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! It's fast becoming one of mine too! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I love this post idea, I've never really thought about how much a full face of make up costs, gonna have to work mine out now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should definitely do your own post. Would love to see your results! xx

      Delete