jeezlouisexo: My Favourite Apps

Thursday 16 March 2017

My Favourite Apps

As someone who is constantly on their phone, from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to bed, I'm always looking for new and exciting apps to try out. Today I have a list of my favourite apps which I'm currently obsessed with.


Twitter
Where do I even start with Twitter? I've found it's the best app for meeting new friends and also where most of my blog traffic comes from. I've made loads of blogger friends by taking part in Twitter chats, which are such a fun way to pass the time! In my opinion, it's the easiest to use out of all the social media apps around these days and is usually the first one I check in the morning.


Instagram
I'm usually more of a Instagram stalker than a poster, which definitely needs to change! It's perfect for finding inspiration for makeup look and blog post ideas. I've found it's quite hard to gain followers though because of the new algorithm and I hate that my feed isn't in chronological order anymore. It's great for sharing little snippets of your life and to promote your blog and it's posts which I think is great! 


Snapchat
Another app I hardly ever post on is Snapchat. I love using this to keep up to date with all the latest beauty events and celebrity activity. I'm constantly watching Khloe Kardashian working out, which is very sad I know. I love using Snapchat to take my selfies because it has so many cute filters, and sometimes I'll just have a look at the new filters and not even keep any of the photos!


Timehop
I have such a love/hate relationship with Timehop. It's great for reminding me of fun times I've had with friends but it's bittersweet cause I'm no longer friends with some people which is a shame. It also tells me how embarrassing I was on Twitter like 5 years ago, which I'd rather not be reminded of.


Buffer
This is the best app I've found for schooling posts on social media. I usually just use it for Twitter but it can be used for Instagram and Facebook too. You can add photos to posts, as well as tagging accounts and using hashtags. There's also the option to upgrade to a business account which gives you unlimited daily posts but I just use the free version.


Bloglovin
Bloglovin is a great app for keeping up to date with blogs. I usually use it on my iPad because it has a bigger screen, but it's the best way to read everything in one place. Apparently now it has a feature that lets you post directly to their site so I might have to try that out soon and see what it's like. I find it so much easier to use because it has everyone's blog on it, which saves so much time!


Spotify
OMG I love Spotify. I spend most of my time creating monthly playlists of my favourite songs and will probably have something for every mood. I pay for Spotify Premium which means no stupid ads after 3 songs, and at £9.99 a month, I don't think it's too bad. It's great for finding new music or even for jamming out to a bit of Backstreet Boys (cause who doesn't love a good 90's boyband) I'll usually listen to Spotify when I'm writing blog posts and while I'm working out. 


Hooked
Hooked is an app I only downloaded recently, which I discovered through Facebook. It's a story app but is shown through text messages which I've never seen done before! It has every topic you could think of, mystery stories are my fave. It's great if you want something to read on the go, and it gets updated everyday with new stories. I guess you could say I'm hooked! *eye roll*

That's all my favourite apps, what are some of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment