jeezlouisexo: Birchbox April 2017

Monday 17 April 2017

Birchbox April 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a great Easter and ate your weight in chocolate.. Just me? Oh...
Anyway, today I have an unboxing/review of this month's Birchbox!

Polaar Ice Pure Gentle Scrub
The first item is a body scrub which contains Arctic cotton, an ingredient known for its moisturising properties which basically means it both smooths and softens the skin. It has a lovely smell, and the packaging is super cute. If I don't end up using this I might just keep it on display in my bathroom!


Luseta Beauty Keratin Smooth Conditioner
Up next is a conditioner by Luseta Beauty, a brand I've never heard of before. This conditioner is perfect for strengthening your hair against all the stress we put it through from curling/straightening to blowdrying! Now that we're in the warmer months, my hair gets so frizzy from all the humidity so this conditioner will hopefully be my saviour.


Baija Paris Creme Moana
When I first saw this cream, I immediately thought of the movie Moana which I suppose makes it a memorable product haha! This is a body cream, infused with a blend of coconut oil, shea butter and jojoba wax which not only make it smell amazing, it combats those pesky dry patches leaving your skin feeling as smooth as a baby's bum!

Manna Kadar Cosmetics Split Pan Bronze & Highlight
This split pan was actually announced last month as sort of an enticer to subscribe to this box, and I've got to say I'm slightly disappointed. I was expecting this pan to be a bit bigger and looking at the RRP, I feel like it's a bit of a rip off! After swatching, I noticed the bronzer is slightly orange toned but is a lovely colour. The highlight is really nice, and both are very pigmented! They swatched really well and felt very smooth.


ModelCo Eye Definer Crayon
The last product is a black eyeliner crayon, which is apparently water resistant so I will definitely be testing that out! You can never go wrong with a black eyeliner, and with this one being a twist-up liner, it's perfect for travelling with! The only thing I don't like is the eyeliner actually fell out the first time I opened it, but that might have been broken in transit so I'll have to blame the postie haha!

I'd say I'm moderately happy with the products I received this month, and I like discovering new brands and products. I will definitely be trying out all of these products, but I doubt I'll repurchase any purely based on the fact that I don't really need any more of these.

I hope you enjoyed reading, if you want to sign up to Birchbox click here.

1 comment:

  1. I got the same yay! I've not been tempted either to get any of the full sized products from this months, I love the eyeliner though it's fab! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete