jeezlouisexo: Makeup Collection: Eyeshadow Palettes

Thursday 20 April 2017

Makeup Collection: Eyeshadow Palettes

Hey everyone, welcome to the penultimate post in my makeup collection series!
Today I'll be talking through some of my all time favourite eyeshadow palettes, which was pretty hard to narrow down since I have so many!

Makeup Revolution New-Trals Vs Neutrals Palette
First up is my probably my favourite palette from a drugstore brand. Makeup Revolution's stand in Superdrug is my happy place! This palette is absolutely gorgeous, the shades are perfect for an everyday look or a full glam get-up. They are really pigmented and so so creamy! I'd definitely recommend this palette to anyone that likes to stick to drugstore brands because this is a must have at only £8!

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
Up next is a palette I received as a surprise gift on Valentine's Day from Ross and I absolutely love it! It has such a nice shade range making it so versatile for a day to night look. The shadows are super creamy, and I was so impressed with the shimmery shades because they have hardly any fallout which I surprised at! I'm not a big fan of the packaging with it being cardboard (it's a bit flimsy) but it definitely looks nice on a vanity/dressing table!

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette
I'm not even sure I have the words to describe this palette! I bought this just after Christmas and I've used it SO much since, not that you'd be able to tell! Some of the shades in this palette are very similar to the Makeup Revolution, but this one is on another level completely! This is my first high-end palette and you can definitely tell the difference, there's more pigmentation and you barely need anything on your brush to get a lot of colour payoff. This is definitely one of my best investments!

Morphe 35O Palette
Another palette that Ross bought me, this time for Christmas (he's too good to me) I was very late to the party with this palette, but I can definitely see why everyone raves about it so much! It has the perfect balance of neutral mattes and super sparkly glitters. I'm forever playing around with it and finding new looks that I didn't think I'd be able to even create! It's a staple in any makeup collection and I'm so glad I finally own it!

MUA Undress Me Too Palette
Last but not least, my old faithful! I'm pretty sure this was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I bought when I started wearing makeup on an everyday basis. It has some lovely neutral shades and while the pigmentation isn't the best, it's only about £5 so I didn't expect much. This is my go-to for everyday looks, and I take this when I'm travelling hence why it looks a bit worse for wear. I've used this to death and haven't hit pan yet which surprises me daily!

So that's my favourite eyeshadow palettes in my collection, did I mention one of your faves?

No comments:

Post a Comment