jeezlouisexo: March Favourites 2017

Monday 3 April 2017

March Favourites 2017


Hey everyone, I hope you're well! Today I have my monthly favourites for March, a couple of which are old favourites that I've rediscovered!

BEAUTY

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream || I've had this lip cream for what feels like forever, I must have bought this nearly a year ago and I think it's practically ran out now! I go through phases of using this, and have fell back in love! It's in the shade London which is a gorgeous nude perfect for an everyday makeup look. It has a very creamy consistency and is non-drying so feels lovely on the lips. I wish I owned all the shades!!

 Ciaté Nail Varnish || I actually received this nail varnish in a Glossybox, just before I started my reviews on here. It's in the shade Fade to Greige which I absolutely love! It's perfect for me as I can only wear neutral colours to work, and I've noticed looks very different on other skin tones! I believe Ciaté varnishes are quite pricey, but they're definitely worth the money in my opinion!

Freedom Eyebrow Pomade || I was so nervous to buy this product, not really knowing how to use it but I'm so glad I did! It's been my go-to brow product for just over a month now, and I don't think I'd ever go back to my trusty Collection Brow Kit! I have the shade Chocolate which I must admit is a little bit warm for me, but I make it work!

Coconut Lane Phone Case || I know this isn't exactly a beauty product but it certainly is a beauty to look at! I picked this phone case up a few weeks ago, and love it! I love the blush pink colour with the contrast of marble and although it doesn't feel very sturdy, it's served me well so far! Use my code JEEZLOUISE20 to get 20% off at coconut-lane.com

TV & FILM


How I Met Your Mother || I've always loved this show, and will always watch it if it's on TV. But when I noticed it was on Netflix, I just had to start from Season 1 Episode 1! I've probably watched it everyday this month, even if it's only one episode. It's slowly become one of my favourite shows ever, and always great if you need a good laugh!

Beauty and the Beast || I can't even explain how excited I was when it was announced that there would be a live-action Beauty and the Beast, it's one of my favourite animated Disney movies! I went to see it for my birthday last week, and enjoyed it so much! It's just so magical!! The casting was perfect, and Josh Gad played Le Fou so well. I couldn't help but sing along to all the songs, and left the cinema feeling so good! If you haven't seen it already, go now!!

MUSIC

Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions
Kygo & Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me
Pitbull & Flo Rida - Greenlight
TNGHT - Higher Ground
Netsky - Rio
Jonas Blue & Raye - By Your Side

So that's everything I've loved in March, what's something you loved?
SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment