jeezlouisexo: ABH Modern Renaissance Palette Review

Thursday 18 May 2017

ABH Modern Renaissance Palette Review

I might be a little late to the party, but today I have a review of the beautiful Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I am absolutely in love with this palette, it is filled with so many warm berry shades and a great selection of transition shades for all skin tones.

The packaging for this palette is a lovely dusky pink colour and it's actually a velvety material so super soft to touch. This has it's pros and cons while it might be easy on the eye, it collects dirt like a bitch and I haven't figured out how to clean it properly without ruining it yet. The palette definitely reflects the hefty price tag though 'cause it's beautiful!

Inside the palette are 14 of the most pigmented shadows I've ever used! It has a good variety of transition shades so is perfect for all skin tones, and those berry shades are to die for! If like me you love warm toned shadows, this is definitely a must have. I've only used this palette a few times, and as you can see it barely looks used.

All the shades have a great colour payoff and glide onto the skin like a dream! Most of the shades are matte, with only Tempera, Vermeer and Primavera being shimmer shades. This palette has such a great selection of colours, so it's easy to create a range of looks! The consistency of the shadows is nothing like I've ever used before, they are super creamy and a little definitely goes a long way!

I originally bought this palette from Beauty Bay which you can buy here. You can also get it on Cult Beauty by clicking here.

4 comments:

  1. This is one palette I just have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been ogling this palette for ages, I don't think I'm brave enough for the pinks though :/

    Hannah @ The Northern Writes | www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a lovely collection of shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks gorgeous :-) It has such a lovely shades in it!

    ♥ Jasmin N
    // Little Things With Jassy

    ReplyDelete