jeezlouisexo: April Favourites 2017

Monday 1 May 2017

April Favourites 2017

Hey everyone, I hope you're all well!
Today I have my monthly favourites for April, I can't believe we're into May already!!
I have to be honest, I didn't really try a lot of new things this month but the ones I did try, I fell in love with! 

BEAUTY

Primark PS Bronze Shadow & Shade Palette || After seeing so much hype over Primark's makeup range I wanted to check it out for myself so I went on a mini shopping spree and picked up a few things including this gorgeous eyeshadow palette. If you know me, you'll know I probably have way too many palettes already but I couldn't not buy this at only £4! The pigmentation isn't the best but you can't expect the world for a few quid! I love the shades in this palette, so much so that it's all I've been wearing this month!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit || Something else I've used nearly everyday this month is this contour kit which includes a matte bronzer, a pink toned highlighter and a pink/gold shimmer blush. As you can see I've used the bronzer to death, and I think I'm probably going to hit pan soon! The highlighter isn't as 'blinding' as I'd have liked but it's a lovely shade and so is the blusher! This is perfect for travelling to save space, and it has everything you need including a small mirror all in one little palette!

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Daddy || I recently had a little shop on Beauty Bay and managed to pick up two thirds of the JSC x MannyMUA collab, the Daddy liquid lipstick and the Eclipse Skin Frost. Since my order got delivered I have been wearing Daddy non-stop! It's quite a cool toned nude on my skin and is great for everyday makeup looks. The formula is amazing, making application flawless and it lasts all day and night! If you want to see what else I picked up from Beauty Bay, click here.

TV & FILM

13 Reasons Why || Every man and his dog has watched this Netflix Original series, and while I really like the idea behind it (suicide awareness) I feel like there was a few flaws. I did really enjoy the series, and am patiently waiting for a second season to be announced. I'm thinking about writing a full post review of the series soon, so let me know if that's something you'd like to read!

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 || I know this film only came out in cinemas a few days ago but I've been so excited for it since the release date was announced! I went to see this on Friday, thankfully with preordered tickets as it was rammed, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I find Chris Pratt hilarious, as well as Rocket and Drax. I need to get myself a Baby Groot though, he's so cute!! If you're a fan of superhero action films, I'd definitely recommend this, it's great!

MUSIC

Maroon 5 ft Future - Cold
Little Mix ft Machine Gun Kelly - No More Sad Songs
Zedd ft Alessia Cara - Stay
John Gibbons - P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
Linkin Park ft Pusha T & Stormzy - Good Goodbye
Kendrick Lamar - Humble

That's everything I loved in April, I hope you enjoyed reading! Leave a comment telling me one of your favourite things from last month!

1 comment:

  1. I use my sculpt and contour kit from MUR everyday!! I'd be lost without it

    ReplyDelete