jeezlouisexo: Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review

For the past few weeks social media has been flooded with beauty bloggers and YouTubers talking about Urban Decay's new release; the Naked Heat eyeshadow palette. They did a reveal recently of the shade names and announced that they'd be doing a one day only flash sale of the palette before the general release later this month. I managed to get my hands on the palette (I'm not sure how) and I'm going to be reviewing it for you today!

The packaging is amazing, the box is basically just a really big matchbox, obviously tying in with the 'heat' theme of the palette. I did notice that the edges of the box weren't glued together like you'd expect, they just sort of folded over and one corner isn't really aligned right so it sticks out a little. I can't really complain though as the packaging itself is great never mind anything else!

Onto the palette itself, it's a hard plastic case with a 3D effect on the front which I think is supposed to be similar to the sun coming through a blind on a hot day *correct me if I'm wrong* Compared to the Naked 2 and 3, this palette is roughly the same size but is a little bit thicker, which makes sense with the 3D effect on the front. 

Inside the palette are 12 of the most gorgeous shades I've ever laid eyes on, I've always been a big fan of warm tones so this palette is perfect for me! There are 7 matte and 5 shimmer shades included in this palette and all of them have amazing colour payoff. I did a couple of swipes of each shadow when swatching them and they look gorgeous, especially the shimmer shades! 

The shadows have such a nice formula too, very creamy and glide onto the skin so easily! You hardly need any product to get a good opaque colour on the eye. I've used this palette a couple of times and I'm so impressed with the shadows, I had a bit of an issue with the Naked 2 with the shadows having a lot of fall out but the shadows in the Naked Heat have hardly any at all! 

I can already tell this is going to be my new favourite palette, especially now Summer is in full swing! If you're a fan of warm shadows then I'd definitely recommend you buy this palette. I think it's available to buy online from June 30th but I could be wrong *sorry if I am*

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of this palette, I'm going to wait until I can try out some of the shades before I invest though

    Hannah @ The Northern Writes | www.thenorthernwrites.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your review on the new Naked Pallet Louise! I've not taken the plunge and purchased anything from Urban Decay... yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the naked pallets look so cute i love them, but im not sure if i could bring myself to buy anything for the price haha x

    www.kateejessicay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete